Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello

Hello world!

Today is My first day at blogger and also my first day I lost my wisdom tooth...

This morning I went to Joon Dental for a dental surgery. The surgery is to remove my left wisdom tooth as it was grown horizontally and its head touched the next tooth. Dentist said if I don't remove it, it will damage the next tooth. I was hardly use my left teeth when eating as food will stuck in between of my wisdom tooth and its neighbour. In order to let my both side teeth to enjoy good food, I decided to remove the wisdom tooth.

Poor me, the surgery cost me RM500 per tooth! I'm not only losing a tooth but also broke my purse...

I need a week for healing. During the week, I need to have enough rest, drinks lots of water, soft diet for 2 days, and can't consume alcohol for 2 days. My left cheek will be swelling for 2-5 days during the healing period. Hopefully I can stay cute when my face swelling. :p

Since I can't take any hard food, I cook chicken porridge at home. Its simple, just put chicken, scallop and Ginger! Well although it looks like.....xxxx, it's tasty!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed